Klipsch speakers have always possessed a unique ability, with their unparalleled efficiency, low distortion and wide dynamic range, to reproduce sound that recreates the emotions experienced while listening to live music, whether it’s the emotions generated from an intimate solo performance in a small nightclub or the audience interaction and excitement created at a major concert at a large outdoor venue.
Now, the strong partnership between Klipsch and Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s leading live entertainment company, has inspired a line of dynamic, wireless music systems named after The Klipsch Music Center, one of the five most ticketed live music venues in the world.
The KMC 3 is a 2014 recipient of a Digital Trends Recommended Product award. A trademark of Designtechnica Corporation dba Digital Trends. Used under license.
- Portable wireless music system with built-in subwoofer
- Quick, easy Bluetooth streaming from smartphones, portable music players and computers
- AptX® technology allows for audiophile quality streaming
- Dual 2” full range drivers for incredibly detailed sound
- 5.25” subwoofer combined with a unique, dual port system for truly deep bass
- 130 watts of digital system power
- Remote control conveniently controls volume/mute and streaming music sources while being charged